Do you bother cleaning your screens ??

Ive been cleaning my monitors screens inside to remove all the dust and I can tell you this ,they certainly lick a lot better , I used this method

Geez, my monitors are clearly underperforming. Not one has ever licked me ever … I want my money back.

Since I onl have flatscreens I only clean the screens themselves occassionly. Some of the cleaning products have a nice lemony smell (Mmmm Lemon) but I’ve always stopped myself short of licking them. :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:
{‘-’}

If you have LCD/LED Screens, then use swiffers, they are great. Just dont let anyone physically touch the screens, people are greasy creatures.

This will be a major problem in the future with touchscreens :neutral_face:

Why am I not surprised? :mrgreen:

/me runs away

In all seriousness, invest in two nice 26" LCD monitors. It’s worth the $450.

You’re welcome. :stuck_out_tongue:

Picked up a BenQ 27" VA LED at Fry’s Electronics back in February or March for 189. They’re back on sale this week for 239. He He.

I clean my screens, 2 TVs and the monitor once a month with a screen wipe. Never clean a touch screen with any kind of chemical they have an olio phobic coating that you really don’t want to remove.

Actually there’s an old joke about the Bear asking a rabbit if the sh1t stuck to his fur. Upon remarking “No - of course not”. The bear grabs the rabbit and wipes his butt with him.
:laughing:

Oh is there really? :sunglasses: :laughing:
How did you not see my post xD

Perhaps because I only see an image placeholder instead of a picture! :wink:
Maybe my problem because I’m behind a firewall, though I do see most other pics.
Sorry if I trod in it. :smiley: