Does all master outputs have insert fx?

Hi.
I am now on Cubasis 2 yet…
Ive been using Cubasis since the first version and i always missed the possibility of clone the master out 1-2 (with all inserted fx) to line out 3-4, 5-6 (phones), etc.

My mixer settings and master just routes to master 1-2 and leaves my other line outs without the possibility of insert fx.

I want to buy Cubasis 3, but only if this is possible.
Does Cubase 3 solves this?

His Metallion,

The master outputs options are similar in Cubasis 2 and Cubasis 3.

Best wishes,
Lars

Thanks for your fast response!
The thing is, i prepare the mixer with fx and all, the master 1-2 with fx limiter etc, and i would like to have the line out 3-4, 5-6 to be a clone of 1-2.
I can explain better the “problem”:
For example, i prepare a live sound with all instruments and route them all to out 1-2 (PA system), then, i would like to send the same sound for the headphones output for the drummer and the rest of the musicians. The way we have now, i must send the out 1-2 for a headphone multiplier and then distribute the outputs of the headphone amp for the PA and the other headphones.
I think it would be better to utilize the normal 3-4, 5-6 audio interface outputs.
The way they are now, all the tracks/channels send the sound for all the outputs if we choose, but without the fx processing.

Im sorry for so much words, as i dont speak english natively i don’t know if i am explaining correctly.
Again, thanks for your work.