Does Dorico have a limit on sample library size?

Over the last month I have been trying to re-create what I recorded in my DAW (Studio One) with Dorico. I have got the piece about 80% there using expression maps to trigger my Native Instruments Symphony Series Library. It is virtually indistinguishable from the DAW version. The piece consumes about 10Gb of samples (all via 7 instances of Kontakt 5.8.1). I am trying to load in Fluffy Audio’s ‘Dominus Choir’ and since this library uses about 10Gb of samples, wondered whether I’m asking too much of Dorico (to host or use 20Gb samples) or whether my ageing PC (Dual Xeon 5560 - 64Gb RAM) is not up to processing this amount of data? What happens is that when I try to load a choir patch into Kontakt, it causes the VSTengine to crash.

In theory you should be able to load the same amount of sample data into Dorico as you can into Cubase, since they share the same audio engine, notwithstanding the differences in the memory usage of the main applications themselves. Can you do Help > Create Diagnostic Report and attach the created zip file? The zip file may be too large to attach here (maximum attachment size is 2MB), so if that’s the case, please upload that zip file to Dropbox or another cloud storage provider and paste a link here.

Thanks Daniel,
It seemed to be a quirk of Kontakt, but I now have the Chorus voices stable in Dorico. In Fluffy’s ‘Dominus’ I don’t know if you know it, but you change the text they sing by key switches (C0 = ‘A-ve’, C#0 - ‘Ma-ri-a’, D0 - ‘Gra-zi-a’ etc) . It’s a few weeks since I set up the expression maps for the orchestra, but would the best way to do the choir be to create some new ‘playing techniques’ called ‘C0’ , ‘C#0’, etc, then use expression maps to select the correct keyswitches?

I decided to just add keyswitch notes in the ‘PLAY’ section instead.