does not seem synthesizer sound on export menu

my syntzyzer here : http://www.korgpa800.com/

I have a PA600

I hit the Global button, then select midi. On that page the general settings should be a setting called Clock Source, set that to external midi or external usb depending on how you’re sending midi to the keyboard.

yes I checked and oclock it active.
everything looks ready here.

but I still can not export multi all channels :frowning:
(if playing the song and start record ,realtime to be recording )
ı need midi export to wav (multi channel batch)

always export menu emty emty empty :frowning: it is hard to believe that such a technology will not happen.

pa 800 ready midi settings ready.audio cable ready cubase ready.sync perfeckt.I can hear and record everything
BUT NO EXPORT mutli channels batch :frowning:(

problem here RED AREA : Steinberg Forums

Can you hear the PA inside of cubase?

Set up a track and have the input be where you plugged the PA into your interface and hit the monitor button on the track.

Once you can hear it in cubase you can record 1 stereo wav file at a time.

yes I hear the PA sounds and record multi no problem but ı need midi export to wav (multi channel batch)

You can not export MIDI tracks in the audio export window. Not multi channel and not a single channel !!!
And you can not do a multi channel export of an external instrument’s audio channels on the fly without a multi channel input audio interface
Reread the answers you have been given!!

oey thanks

ear it, I play it, I record it, but I can not export it :slight_smile:

What does record multi mean?

You record the midi or the audio?

Do you make an audio track?

You can’t export audio tracks unless you first create them by recording the sound that comes from the PA on an audio track.

Did you ever get this figured out?

It’s easy to get the midi from the keyboard.
Now you want to export the audio.
But you don’t have the audio, you only have the midi.
You have to change the midi to audio then you can export the audio.