Dorico 2.2 crashes

Hello i need your help. I bought Dorico 2 Elements but I can not work with it to write something because it crashes. i dont know if 1) must install Dorico first and then Dorico 2.2 2)When I open Dorico for the first time asked me to install Dorico Playback 2-Orchestra Library(I did it) .Now I have problem with Cubase pro 10 too.Cubase ask serial number for orchestra Library.In Dorico after crash a message appear:1)the soft-elicenecer stored on this computer seems to be altered in an unrecoverable way.Please contakt your software vendor to solve this issue.
2)soft-eliceneser doesn’t have enought permissions to run property.Please run LCC to fix this problem. So i must restart consecutively my pc to fix the problem.

P.S I have Cubase pro 10 and wavelab 9.5 works fine after restart my pc.Please help me.Thanks.

First: I wouldn’t post your serial number on a public forum. Bad idea.
Second: I’m sorry this is happening to you. I had issues for a while myself on two different machines. I had to completely uninstall the elicenser program and reinstall it, run maintenance tasks, reinstall Dorico and then it was a go. The hangup was the elicenser program. A fresh install and restart would theoretically help.

Thanks a lot i wiil try!!!

I would also recommend trying running eLicenser Control Center using administrator privileges on your PC, and allow it to run its maintenance tasks.

nothing happen dorico continues crashes sometimes cant write…thanks anyway

If you can get Dorico to run sometimes, then the next time it runs, please choose Help > Create Diagnostic Report, which will create a zip file called Dorico Diagnostics.zip on your desktop. Please either attach it to a reply here or email it to me at d dot spreadbury at steinberg dot de and we’ll take a look to see if we can figure out what’s going on.

thanks i will try

Unfortunately there are no crashes in the diagnostics file you uploaded and have apparently since removed. The application logs you sent show the application starting and exiting cleanly. Could you please follow the advice in the sticky thread for new users to make sure Dorico is set to create crash dumps on your computer?

Dear Daniel at Steinberg i have remove the zip file Dorico Diagnostics because i dont know if here was the right place.I cant understand how to send to you the zip file, because i cant hier attach the new one:2.19MB (file too large) I have no playback and no write too.After sometimes crashed.I can send only one photo that cubase won’t recognize Halion Symphonic Orchestra Factory Presets 01.Please tell me how send the new zip file???thanks

I don’t know what might be going on with your licenses in Cubase – that issue is being dealt with in your other thread, where you need to answer the questions that Ulf has asked you about where your licenses are located.

You can send your zip file to me by email at d dot spreadbury at steinberg dot de.

Daniel i have sent at d dot spreadbury at steinberg dot de the zip Dorico Diagnostics.If you can see it.Thanks

Yes, I’ve got it and will come back to you as soon as I can.

thanks!!!