Dorico 2.2 graphic glyphs not saving

Yes, that is fine – the workaround doesn’t really bother me at all and I can deal with it until it gets resolved fully at some future date. I just thought I would mention what I found in the Boost documentation, on the off-chance something had been overlooked at some point.

Thanks again Daniel (and sorry that you had to break out in hives from using Windows!). :slight_smile:

:joy::joy::joy::fire: I feel you Daniel. Windows 10 is an abomination, so I packed it in and bought a MacBook Pro! No more force updates - the relief!

Make sure you turn off Automatic Updates in System Preferences! :wink:

Kerz, you just replied to a year-old post by Daniel.

And as a perfectly happy Windows user (ever since Windows 95) one thing that really annoys me is the amount of time Steinberg (and other developers) have to waste on Apple’s self-inflicted disruption over updates like Catalina, when they could be adding some new features to their software instead :imp:

Windows 10 pro still runs 20-year-old apps, if you want to do that. Don’t try that on a Mac :slight_smile:

You still want to run 20-year-old apps?!

Windows vs. Mac, streaming now. Gonna grab some popcorn…

When some apps (like financial apps) move from computer-based to automatic cloud storage or a program moves from purchase to subscription, yes, the temptation to stay with the older version of a program is often a temptation. :slight_smile:

Don’t worry, not getting into that again…