Dorico 2.2 VST Instruments not appearing in the Mixer

Has anyone had this problem?

I am not seeing all of my East West VST Instruments in the mixer window in Dorico 2.2
I have 3 instances of the East West “PLAY” plug-in in the VST panel.

The first instance contains 9 instruments routed using the routers 1 through 18.

The second instance also contains 9 instruments but the instruments to routing pairs
3-4, 5-6, 7-8, 9-10, 11-12, 13-14, 15-16, 17-18,
do not show up in the mixer window. That is the problem.

The third instance of PLAY is fine.
Attached is a screen capture of what my Mixer Window looks like with some notes about the problem.

Product: Dorico 2.2.0.1108

Mac: (27-inch, Late 2013
Processor: 3.5 GHz Intel Core i7
Memory: 32 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

Mac OS Mojave 10.14.2

While that project is loaded, could you please choose from the main menu Help > Create Diagnostic Report.
That creates a zip file on your desktop. Please send it to ‘u dot stoermer at steinberg dot de’.

I made the zip file but not sure how to email it to the person you mentioned.

I started over with the file, adding one instance of EastWest Play at a time.
I did everything slowly and was successful with the setup I was trying to achieve. I did notice that the names of the instruments in the Mixer appear very gradually, not immediately. I put 3 instances of EastWest PLAY correctly and see all my instruments now.

But I do have a question or two regarding the 4 Ports A, B, C and D.
Do you have to keep 16 channels to each port? For example if I had 4 instances of PLAY would I need to have 4 different ports?
I cannot find a reference to the ports in the manual. I tried assigning port A to one instance of PLAY, Port B to another instance and Port C to a third instance but I only saw Port A in the window where you assign Expression and Percussion Maps.

I did not write my e-mail address plain text, because there are bots that scan the internet for mail addresses and then spam you.
So you’d replace the ‘dot’ with a ‘.’ and the ‘at’ with a ‘@’ and you have my address.

Regarding the ports, there are plug-ins where one instance can produce more than the usual 16 sounds/slots at the same time. In order to be able to address each of them, there is the port concept.
So port A addresses the slots 1-16, port B slots 17-32 and so on. We plan to make even more ports available in the next update.