Dorico 2 stops responding

Was just using dorico 2 and it was working fine. I then edited the piece I was working on to get the proper artificial harmonics and trills and then tried to export audio (mp3) and the window popped up and nothing happened. When I tried to get back into write mode I found that I couldn’t switch modes and I couldn’t open Halion. I restarted the program with no luck, then restarted the computer, but nothing changed. Also can’t close the program, have to use task manager. Any suggestions?

But you can still launch Dorico, right? If so, then please create a simple piano project with just a handful of notes, then go to the menu and choose Help > Create Diagnostic Report. That will create a zip file on your desktop; please send to ‘u dot stoermer at steinberg dot de’.

I was in direct contact with Richard and we now figured that the export froze because of a naming problem.
Dorico uses the name of the flow for the exported audio file name and some certain character combinations may cause the trouble.
The bug is filed now in our tracking system.
The workaround is to rename the flow in Setup Mode and then do an export.

Thanks Ulf, appreciate the help.