Dorico 2 translated manuals published

I’ve seen worse in UK broadsheet newspapers. It’s 2019…

Allow me to disabuse you: you were not. That is why I deleted your original post. My only regret is that I then went to bed and didn’t see that you chose to repost it. Had I seen it reposted right away, I would have deleted it again and contacted you privately to ask you to desist. But here we are in public instead. So be it.

To reiterate what others have said: should you find factual (or even, though they are surely less important, grammatical) errors in our documentation, please do report them. We value, and work hard to achieve, accuracy and clarity in our documentation.

The forum is different. I, for example, have written some 13,761 posts here to date (including this one). I daresay one would not have to look too far to find clumsy syntax or the occasional typo amongst them. But I believe you would not struggle to understand any of them. I do not believe you had any difficulty understanding Lillie’s post either, and I do not think there is anything to be gained by pulling somebody up on what you consider to be errors in a post written in a conversational tone.

Hello Dorico Team.

It is great news that a version of the Dorico operations manual can be available in languages ​​other than English. I hope it will soon be available in Spanish too. The Spanish-speaking music community also has to know this excellent software.

Best regards to everyone (and a kiss to Lillie).

Lillie will, I’m sure, correct me if I’m wrong, but I’m sorry to say that at present we have no plans for a complete Spanish user guide. There are a handful of languages (Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, Chinese) for which we have translated the application’s user interface but no current plans to produce localised documentation.