Dorico 3.1 audio engine process died

Again, you forgot to attach… :wink:

But basically, if an item is in the trash can, you can restore it by simply right clicking it and choosing Put Back from the popup menu.

Now I only need to know what you found in there.

Sorry, again, Ulf. Attached is what I found. I tried to restore it by right clicking but did not find ‘Put Back’ in popup menu.

Again, there is no attachment. :slight_smile:

But anyhow, I propose you let the Dorico installer run again, that should definitely restore things.

Thank you Ulf for all your suggestions, the last one, of running the Dorico installer worked fine, and all is restored.
I’m so sorry this took so long to solve and thank you so much for your patience in the face of my dreadful incompetence.
One last thing, I thought I was always attaching files to you and some did not take, would you kindly tell me where I should have dropped these file for you.
Thanks again.
Kerry

Well, no problem for me, glad to hear it is running again for you.

Regarding the attachments, at least once you managed to attach something, so it is always the same: Press the “Full Editor & Preview” button, then choose the Attachment tab, browse for the file to attach and then submit. I’m not sure, maybe you would have needed to wait a bit until the attachment got actually uploaded. Anyhow, Dorico is working again for you, that’s most important.

Kerry,
The forum only accepts certain file extensions for attachments, and the message it gives when it does not accept something does not always jump out at you when it appears. Generally speaking, anything other than a standard image format (JPG, PGN) needs to be zipped before attaching it.