Dorico 3.5.10.1045 is not importing Music XML from my cubase 10.5 project correctly

Hello dspreadbury,

This is a perfectly quantized piece. It imports into other musical notation programs as expected. This is a Dorico MusicXML import issue.

In the measure after which there is no music on the Dorico import, are 16th note triplets. After removing these triplets, the rest of the music appears as expected. What’s odd is that there are other 16th note triplets in the piece, but for some reason Dorico got hung on this measure. I’m curious however, what else might be missing.

Also, after finding this Dorico Forum post about MusicMXL import, I am losing confidence in the Dorico’s ability to import MusicXML from Cubase at all.

So, this is seems to be a known issue. What other known issues does Dorico have? Is there a list somewhere. I got burned for a lot of time on this. Would be nice to see a list of known issues so that time is not wasted.

Also, the main reason I purchase the program is to import from Cubase. Did not expect too run into a problem with triplets. Hmm.