Dorico 3.5 project doesn't open Windows 10

I’ve found similar problems on the forums, and have tried the fixes, but they don’t seem to work.

All of my other projects start up fine, but one particular project doesn’t open at all. I get the spinning loading wheel near the cursor for a couple of seconds, and the Dorico just closes. This happens regardless of how I try to open the file. I get the same behavior when I try to open the backup files for the project.

Any help would be appreciated!

Welcome to the forum, Dan. Sorry to hear you’re having problems with one of your projects.

If you look in the Backup Projects folder inside your Dorico Projects folder, do you find any recent backups of the project? You could try opening one of them.

If you can’t find a recent backup that opens, please attach the broken project here, or send it to me via private message, so we can take a look at it.

Thanks for the response! I got a backup project to open, but had to go back 4-5 backups to find one that worked. I’ll PM you a file if it happens again, I’ve saved over the one that wasn’t working at this point.

Thanks again!