Dorico 3.5 to 4 Grace Period

Hello all, hope you are well!

My name is Naveed and I am a young composer.

I wanted to reach out for assistance with the Dorico 4 grace period upgrade from Dorico 3.5.

I bought Dorico 3.5 at the end of November 2021 and have had it since. I did not however realize until recently that I hadn’t activated it on my Steinberg account on a totally separate part of the website and thus came to the conclusion that I am not eligible for this grace period upgrade.

If I could have any assistance or confirmation that this is indeed true, it would be of immense help.

Thank you all and have a great day!

Sincerely,
Naveed Perkins

As nobody has yet responded, it it is probably best to write to Support about this, giving them the dates when you bought and when you activated Dorico 3.5.

David

Hello Naveed,
You could easily find out if you are eligible for the grace period. Just start the eLicencer Control Center (eLCC) on the computer on which you use Dorico 3.5. and use the Maintenance function. If you are eligible it will guide you to out website to do the next steps. During the process you will be asked to log into your Steinberg account (or to create one).

More info: https://helpcenter.steinberg.de/hc/en-us/articles/115001891190-How-to-verify-eligibility-for-free-Grace-Period-update-

Jonas

1 Like