Dorico 3 Education Download Problem

I’m a full time student and trying to download Dorico 3. I was going to get Dorico 2 last week but held off when I heard there was a new version coming out. I had already been authorised as a student with my student ID (awesome, I should be able to just log in and continue where I left off) but when I went to download it again now it’s asking for authorisation again AND asking to authorise a cross grade even though I’m selecting the full version for Education. It’s saying up to 2 days for authorisation. I’ve had to put a note on there to say I don’t want the cross grade so I’m already stressed that it will knock the authorisation back because it’s choosing the wrong option.

Normally this wouldn’t be a problem, I could wait for this to be fixed on the website but I actually fly out of the country in less than a day and desperately need this to work with while I’m away. Does this forum have any form of direct line to the Dorico people that might be able to help me please?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I’m desperate to get this sorted out as quickly as possible.

Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the forum, Declan. You should find that you have received notification of verification already, but if you haven’t, drop me an email at d dot spreadbury at steinberg dot de, and I’ll take care of you.

Hi Daniel,

Thanks for that. I received a notification a couple of hours after I posted here and I’ve managed to download Dorico. Looking forward to using it straight away!

Thanks again.