Dorico 4.2 taking an enternity to react

Apologies if this has already been answered in a previous thread. If it has, please could someone point me in the right direction.

I have been having an issue with 4.2 since the update that is causing huge frustration while trying to use the program. Every time I click on anything, it generally will take a good 5 or 6 seconds for the program to react and input the data I am trying to use. this is the same for any kind of note input, playback, even changing between write and play screens. just generally it seems incredibly slow since the latest update. I have already tried to uninstall and reinstall the program and this didn’t work either.

The current project I am working on only has 33 layouts and lasting a total of 132 bars so I wouldn’t necessarily be calling this a large file.

My system is Windows 10 2.5ghz processor with 16gb ram. More than enough to cope with Dorico 4 so I don’t think its a hardware issue.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated

Dorico Diagnostics.zip (1.5 MB)

Welcome to the forum, @chippychapman. I’m sorry you’re finding Dorico is reacting more slowly than you would like. Would you be able to share the project you’re working on? Please attach it here if you’re willing, otherwise you can email it to me at d dot spreadbury at steinberg dot de.