Dorico 4.exe, SAM and VSTAudioEngine 5.exe Crash Dumps

Hello Dorico team,
I’ve just got Dorico 4 crash and here are all dump files:
Dorico4.exe.11132.zip (3.5 MB)

I suppose it is related to the Licensing system, because it happened while Vienna Ensemble Pro was loaded. Possible conflict between SAM and eLicenser?!

Best wishes,
Thurisaz

I think perhaps this might be an audio engine-related problem: the Dorico stack doesn’t seem particularly informative. Hopefully @Ulf can take a look at some point.

1 Like

Thank you for the reply, Daniel! :slight_smile:
We’ll wait for Ulf’s statement on this topic.

Best regards,
Thurisaz :slight_smile:

To me these dumps look same to the crashes that Thurisaz already once reported before (as beta tester). At that time I entered it as HKO-367 but got closed as duplicate of HKO-358 which is still open.

Hi Ulf,
Thank you for the reply! :slight_smile:
You have mail from me about the Audio Engine.

Best wishes,
Thurisaz

Hello Dorico team,
I hope you are all doing well! :slight_smile:
Last night I’ve got few Dorico crashes, so there are dump files to share with you:
Dorico, Audio Engine and SAM dumps

One of the crashes occurred when I tried to invoke the Spitfire BBC SO Player from the instrument Rack.
If you need some more information, just tell me.

Best wishes,
Thurisaz :slight_smile:

Hi @Thurisaz , thanks, I had a quick look and the crashes are all related to our license-engine as you already reported before. But there is one audio engine crash in BBCSO (VSTAudioEngine5.exe.10244.dmp). You might want to send that one to Spitfire.

1 Like

Hi Ulf,
Thank you for the reply! :slight_smile:
As soon as they contact me about the other problem, I will send them this dump file, too.

Best wishes,
Thurisaz