Dorico 4 for schools

I will ask my colleague to check, but I don’t know to what extent we can directly do that: I imagine AskNet need to do it.

Yes, I emailed them but no answer yet. Thanks anyway Daniel.

Jesper

Just got mail, We cancelled your order 1900984824 so all good.
Just hope that it will not take too long to get the Multiseat system going.

Jesper

As soon as Cubase 12 is out of the door, it will be our main focus for the licensing system.

1 Like

Sorry if I have missed it elsewhere but how are you getting with Dorico multi user. Would love to have it in my educational establishment in September 22 :slight_smile:

1 Like

We are hard at work, and do indeed plan to have news to share before the start of the new academic year. Please stay tuned!

3 Likes

Is there any update on multi-seat licensing for Dorico 4 Edu? I’ve been using Dorico Pro individually for a couple of years now, and have the budget to move school away from Sib, but our technicians want to hold off installing Dorico until the multi-seat option is available.

1 Like

The process is still a bit manual, but yes, we can handle multi-seat licenses for schools and colleges now. Please drop me a line at d dot spreadbury at steinberg dot de with details of your institution and where in the world you are, and I can advise further.