Dorico 4 no Grace Period on elicenser

Hello I registered Dorico 3.5 on September 10.
When I go to eLicenser Control Center and make the update (maintenance) nothing happens.
Can I get the free Grace update or not?

Please help.
Thank you for your support.

If you activated Dorico 3.5 between 25 August 2021 and 20 September 2021, you will receive your Download Access Code within the next few days from our ecommerce provider AskNet – assuming you bought your Dorico 3.5 license from them at that point.

If you actually bought your Dorico 3.5 license at some point prior to that but only activated it at that point, then please send me either by private message or by email your proof of purchase, and I can help you further.

I bought it September on Thomann.

I’ve same issue, but I’ve bought Dorico at Oficial Steinberg Eshop …

@eliah, could you please send me proof of purchase (e.g. your sales receipt from Thomann), either via direct message here, or to my email at d dot spreadbury at steinberg dot de, and I’ll take care of you.

@alchymista, if you bought from the Steinberg Online Shop between 25 August 2021 and 20 September 2021, you will need to wait for our colleagues at AskNet, who manager the online shop, to send you a Download Access Code, which they expect to do within the next few business days.

If you activated after 20 September 2021, you should be able to run eLicenser Control Center and let it perform its default maintenance tasks, and it will then redirect you to the Steinberg web site to claim your free update.