Dorico 4 - Verification Pending in Steinberg Activation Manager

Hello,
I appologize for posting support request here in the forum, but being from Czech Republic, the only way of requesting support is through local distributors, which I tried, but didn’t get any reply for over a week.

The problem:
I have bought Dorico 4 Elements upgrade, installed it and activated it. But I’m unable to make the last step - the verification, which transfers the licence from my USB eLicenser to the new Steinberg Licencing system.

What I have done:
I’ve been following steps from Steinberg helpcenter to resolve the issue, but it doesn’t work for me. The licence of Dorico Elements 3.5 on my USB eLicenser is not recognized as a valid option and the process is unable to finish.

All Steinberg software is updated to the latest version, eLicenser Control Center as well.

Other information:
Dorico Elements 3.5 upgrade purchased on 20/09/2021 - order number 216508563
Dorico Elements 4 upgrade purchased on 12/01/2022 - order number 216730357
My system is a Mac workstation running MacOS Monterey 12.1

Hope this post will find some relevant eyes, that will be able to provide me with the right contact information to help me resolve the issue.

Thanks, Petr Ludvík

Does this thread help, @Petr_Ludvik:

?

Petr, sorry you’ve had this problem. Could you please send me a private message here on the forum including a screenshot of your eLicenser Control Center window so that I can look into exactly what’s going on?