Dorico 5 often appears this dialog box

Dorico 5 often appears this dialog box, and the OK button cannot be clicked.
According to the above text, it is caused by the sound card, but my sound card is running correctly.

Can you please do in Dorico’s menu Help > Create Diagnostics Report and post the corresponding zip file here? Thanks

Dorico Diagnostics.zip (1.3 MB)

Thanks for the data. So the Revelator is normally your audio interface, right?
Dorico behaves like this, because it receives from the hardware messages that something has changed, i.e. a device was plugged in or out. This is all interrupt driven, i.e. we can’t do anything about. We need to trust the hardware that it only sends such messages when really something changed in regards to the hardware.
The first thing I’d say is, please check the cables that your interface is connected with. Maybe there is a wobbly contact that is responsible for this.

I manually disconnected the sound card cable just now, and the same dialog box appeared, but this time the OK button in the dialog box can be clicked. And when I reconnected the sound card, Dorico resumed normal use.

But what happened before was different, the vsl audio engine died directly.

Maybe what you said might exist. But I think it is necessary to at least ensure that I can continue my work in a graceful way, instead of killing the vsl audio engine process and restarting Dorico.

I’ve never had a similar problem in Studio One and Reaper.

Maybe due to a wobbly contact, your device goes away and then very soon after reappears again, so that Dorico gets confused about showing what option.
By the way, this is the first time I’m hearing someone complaining about such issue. I’ll also add it to our bug tracking system, but I’m not sure if it will get priority because it seems that this error can be avoided by checking the physical connection to the sound device.