Dorico 5 slow running (5.0.20)

I updated Dorico5 and now it runs slow.
It is slower than the previous version when selecting notes, copying and pasting, etc.
Is it possible to tell me if there is any way to improve the situation?

Can you provide a bit more information about your system? Dorico 5 should perform more or less the same as Dorico 4 on the same hardware.

Do I give you the information on the PC?
It’s listed below
I had a hard time using Dorico4 as well because it became slow after an update.

OS Windows 10 Pro 64bit
RAM 64.0 GB
Processor Intel(R) Core™ i7-8700 CPU @ 3.20GHz, 3192 Mhz, 6 cores, 12 logical processors

Thanks, that’s the kind of information I need. What specific operations do you find to be slow? If you start an empty new project, does the software run at a good speed then, or is Dorico immediately slow even if your project is very small?

The operation is not slow if it is a new project from.
Smaller project files seem a bit slower than in previous version,
The file that slows down is an orchestral composition, primarily using Iconica Sections & Players.
This file is large but previous versions did not slow down the operation.

Obviously it is not running slow for thousands of users. So this is hard to diagnose without being near your computer.

Now I see you have 64GB of RAM so you presumably need that much. Dorico does not run in a vacuum - are you also running very heavy resource demanding processes at the same time, such as a DAW with large VST sets? Is your system in fact memory starved?

Slow is subjective. Do you have timings? I am aware that your report is comparative. But has anything changed in your system compared to previously?

RAM usage capacity is 60%.
The same file was used in DORICO 3.5 and did not slow down the operation.
No system changes have been made other than the Dorico5 update.

Takuma, if you save a copy of your project under a new name and then apply the Silence playback template, does that make the application respond any more quickly?