Dorico Crash after adjusting layouts

Hi there,
I recently tried to create some defaults for my score layouts, which all worked fine while creating it (smaller adjustments like bracket style, trying out different Fonts and creating a custom paragraph style for Bar Numbers).
But now Dorico crashes every time I try to create a new score from any Template; the main window does not get opened. Creating an empty project opens Dorico up, but when I add e.g. a Piano, it immediately closes again.
Opening up scores made before these changes also works fine.
I cannot attach the diagnostics report, as it’s too big for the forum.

EDIT:
I opened a score whose Visuals I wanted to emulate, saved the engraving and Layout options of that score as default, and as far as I can see, it now opens up fine, “New from Template” also seems to work.

I suspect that is were either Font choices, or the new “Bar Number” style I created with a custom font.

Can you please do Help > Create Diagnostic Report, which will create a zip file on your desktop containing both the crash logs and the configuration files we would need to reproduce the problem.

Yes, I got those ready, but they’re too large for the forum (8.5 MB).
Do you have an E-Mail to send it to?

Sure, you can email me at d dot spreadbury at steinberg dot de.

Thank you very much for the quick response, I sent them over.

Edit: Thank you Daniel for the quick help. For anyone reading: It was a problem with setting defaults and using Paragraph styles, and might also be Bug related.