Dorico crash when print to PDF

When I’m print my score and two parts to PDF it will crash Dorico.
Working on Mac OSX.

I’ve selected full score and two parts on the left, choose Graphics / PDF and Export. There are two PDF’s generated from 0 bytes…
Schermafbeelding 2016-10-20 om 23.24.53.png

I’m really sorry to hear that you’re getting a crash. Would you be able to send us the crash dump file?

You should be able to see it in /Users/your-user-name/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports

You can zip it up and attach it here, or PM me for my email address and send it to me directly.

Hi Ben,

There is no crash dump file. I’m looking here: /Users/ceescoenen/Library/Logs/DiagnosticReports

I’ve checked something. It happens only when I select more then one part to print (Full Score AND Trumpet 1). Printing only one of them works.
Schermafbeelding 2016-10-21 om 16.33.39.png

Confirmed. I couldn’t get any PDF generated as well (score + parts ). I especially got one more issue in the printing process, it starts to create a file and then pop-ups to warn me that a file already exists (it just got generated by Dorico). No matter what I select (overwrite/new), it crashes.

Thanks for reporting this. We’ll look into it urgently and try to prioritise a fix for the first update. In the meantime, please export only one PDF at a time and you should be OK. (I realise this makes the batch exporting less than useful, and I’m very sorry.)

I have the same issue. I have to export PDFs one by one, or otherwise Dorico crashes. Usually it doesn’t generate a crash dump, but one time it did. Here’s that crash dump.
PDF export crash dump.zip (22.9 KB)