Dorico crashed on me this evening.
I have a file that I have been working on for several days now. Several flows, and they all are based on a solo snare drum. One of them snare drums is used to notate things like rim clicks, stick clicks, etc.
Under the percussion for snare drum 2 (the one used for the rim and stick clicks), I changed/edited the first playing technique from natural to rim, I hit ok, and Dorico crashed. Mind you, this was several flows in, and the natural technique had been used quite a bit.
Here are the necessary files.
application.log.zip (1.51 KB)
Dorico Diagnostics.zip (525 KB)
Dorico_2018-04-09-221600_Robbys-Mac-Pro.crash.zip (20.3 KB)
Daniel, this time I was savvy, I made a zip file of the auto-backup if you guys need it.