Dorico crashes from Setup to Write

I frequently get crashes, in different projects, when moving from Setup to Write modes.
Generally I have either just deleted an imported xml flow or deleted instruments that were generated by the input of the flow.
I have heard of crashes when moving from Play to Write mode but not this particular move.
It happens about once of twice a week - perhaps every other project.

I attach the Diagnostics file in case it helps.
Dorico Diagnostics.zip (1.2 MB)

Thanks for attaching your diagnostics, and I’m sorry you’re experiencing a crash in this way. Unfortunately the crash log doesn’t give us a lot to go on, so it would be ideal if you could provide a project and some steps to reproduce the crash, if it’s at all reproducible.

I just started a new project using a template for all the instruments I use. then I imported and xml file (from Sibelius), moved all the music to a new flow (not trusting the original xml import!). I chose ‘Merge with existing players where possible’. I then, in Setup mode, deleted the imported xml flow and also 2 instruments (and layouts) that were not merged. I saved the file and then the crash then happened on reverting to Write mode.
When I reopened Dorico and also opened the last backup (which opened in Setup mode since I had saved just before reverting to Write mode), it worked perfectly. So I am still in the dark.
I attach a diagnostic report after the crash and also another after it worked OK the 2nd time.
Unfortunately the zipped file is too big to send on this forum.
I made it smaller with diagnostic reports - but now Dorico won’t crash.

Perhaps some change in the Diagnostic reports might help?
Dorico Diagnostics 1.zip (1.59 MB)
Dorico Diagnostics 2.zip (1.65 MB)

Thanks for the diagnostics, Andy. Unfortunately, as before, there’s nothing to go on. If you can reproduce this at will with a particular set of files, could you please either post them here or send them to me via email (at d dot spreadbury at steinberg dot de) together with the specific steps to take to reproduce the problem, and we will hopefully then be able to work out what’s going wrong.