Dorico crashes when inputting fingerings in cross staff beams

Dorico keeps crashing when I input fingerings in this passage (see attached videos). It happens both when I’m using the popover and the button. It happens full screen on and off.

Sorry that Dorico is crashing for you. Could you please do Help > Create Diagnostic Report, which will create a zip file on your desktop, and upload that here so I can take a look at the logs contained within?

Thanks for your answer. Here is the report.

Dorico Diagnostics.zip (913.2 KB)

Thanks for the crash dumps. They certainly show a crash in the fingering code, but I can’t see exactly what the problem is from the dumps alone. Could you please provide the project itself, and let me know exactly the steps that consistently crash for you? Sorry for the inconvenience!

Here is the project file.

It crashes, whenever I try to input fingerings to notes which are notated in an adjacent stave (cross-stave beaming).

3 pieces on 2 instruments for 1 player.dorico (490.2 KB)

Thanks, Leo. I can confirm the behaviour exactly as you show it in your video. I’m afraid there’s no workaround at the moment other than to return the note to its original staff before you add the fingering. I can also confirm that we have fixed this problem in advance of the next major version. I’m sorry for the inconvenience in the meantime.