Dorico Crashes while loading

Hi, I’m having quite a rough time getting Dorico (latest version) to work well. I spent the entire day creating expression maps, percussion maps and endpoints for my Spitfire libraries loaded in ‘Kontact. For a while all was well. But then, I got the spinning beach all of chaos, Dorico crashed. Now after rebooting it either takes forever to load Dorico (lots of times it just crashes) or of it does load it’s really wonky. Quite frustrating. Can anyone shed some light on this? It’s been a few hours now and I’m stuck. Can’t even open Dorico most of the time. I’m worried this may be the case when working on pro projects.

It gets stuck on audio engine timeout. Restarting my Mac doesn’t seem to always help either.

When you have Dorico running, please choose from the menu Help > Create Diagnostics Report and post the corresponding zip file here. From the contained data I can give more advice

Thanks for the help! The crash also seemed to corrupt the Kontact banks I spent all day creating. Sigh.

Here is the zip: Dorico Diagnostics.zip (1.0 MB)

Thanks for the data. It contains at least one crash file from Sep 12th where the audio engine died because of Kontakt bringing it down. But the log files are all a bit confusing and difficult to understand. I’ll send you a private message, so we can discuss further.