Dorico Download Assistant

I want to upgrade Dorico 3.5 to Dorico 3.5.10 using my just download Steinberg Download Assistant. It wants a Download Access Code, but I don’t know what or where that is. I do have an Access Code which came with the original download of 3.5 and which has a lot of numbers. I can live without the small corrections in 3.5.10, but I’d like to keep up with updates.

Can someone please help? (I admit, I’ve never had an easy time with upgrades.)

Norm Berk

I think it’s easiest just to download the update from here:

Jesper

You don’t need to enter a Download Access Code (DAC) into Steinberg Download Assistant (SDA) to download a free update. DACs are what you receive when you buy a product from the Steinberg online shop, and you can enter it into SDA so that it can activate your license and point you to the right downloads. For a minor, free maintenance update like Dorico 3.5.12, you can simply run SDA, sign in with your MySteinberg ID, and then go to the Dorico category, select Dorico Pro 3.5, and finally find the updater in there.

Thanks, Jesele and Daniel. Since I’d already installed SDA, I followed Daniel’s advice. In fact, I didn’t have to enter any ID in SDA. I just clicked on Dorico Pro 3,5 and chose the top item: “install Dorico 3.5.12” in the right-side list, which automatically knew I had 3.5 installed and so updated to 3.5.12.1066. Thanks again to both for responding. --Norm