Dorico for iPad, no function after licensing

Hello Forum,

I work with Dorico V4.xx (full version) on a MacBook Pro and with Dorico for iPad.

Now I bought Dorico for iPad. Since the purchase Dorico for iPad is no longer usable, it hangs up after I open a Dorico 4 file.

I have already deleted and reinstalled the program - > always the same error. During uninstallation, the Dorico folder on the iCloud was deleted, but not recreated when reinstalled.

What is the problem, ask for support, thank you.

Greeting Klaus

Hallo Forum,

Ich arbeite mit Dorico V4.xx (Vollversion) auf einen MacBook Pro und mit Dorico für iPad.

Nun habe ich Dorico für iPad gekauft. Seit dem Kauf ist Dorico für iPad nicht mehr nutzbar, es hängt sich auf, nachdem ich eine Dorico 4 Datei öffne.

Das Programm habe ich bereits gelöscht und wieder neu installiert → immer der gleiche Fehler.

Bei der Deinstallation wurde der Ordner „Dorico“ auf der iCloud wurde gelöscht, bei erneuter Installation jedoch nicht neu angelegt.

Wo liegt das Problem, bitte um Unterstützung, Danke.

Gruß Klaus

Is your file path too long?

No, I don’t think the problem is anything to do with the length of the path. Klaus, please send me a private messge including the email address you use as your Apple ID, and I’ll send you a TestFlight invitation that will allow you to download a beta version of the app that should resolve the error.

Hello Daniel,

I have sent you an e-mail.

Greetings Klaus

Thank you very much.

Now I have installed TestFlight and Dorico for iPad Beta.

In the programme settings I have activated the option to save to iCloudDrive, but no folder “Dorico” is created.

When I open a Dorico4 file, I cannot save it.

The menu items On My iPad and iCloud Drive remain empty, the files are only displayed in the Recent Projects folder.

New note:

Just created a new project, now the Dorico folder has also been created in iCloud Drive.

Next problem:

Lifetime" cannot be activated in the beta version!

It’s a shame that I can’t work with it after buying the programme. Really annoying.

You can “buy” the Lifetime Unlock in-app purchase again in the TestFlight build. You won’t be charged.