Dorico "forgets" cusdom shortcuts

Hi, when I set up my own shortcuts, they work fine. Next time I start a new projects, some of note duration shortcuts are just empty, for example 1/16, 1/8, 1/2, 1/64. It happening only after I upgraded to Dorico 1.2. There are only two shortcut which I set up and Dorico keeps them unchanged - 1/4 and 1/32 duration.

Steps I do: I reset shortcuts to default, delete all note duration shortcuts to avoid some collision, set my own again, save a project, restart Dorico, open a new project. All note duration shortcuts are empty again. Except 1/4 and 1/32. Hm.

Does somebody els is experiencing such strange behaviour? I am on Mac and on a latest OS. I could send a gif for developers. Unfortunately this file takes 3,1 MB and is “to large” to be attached here.

You are not alone. There have been others on this forum including myself who have experienced this. I went back to the default settings and re-did my shortcuts. That seemed to work for me.

Thank you kevin b for your replay, in my case “re-did” did’t help. As described before, when a restart Dorico, two shortcuts are still there, other - just disappear.

I can reproduce this problem, and we will take a look and try to get it resolved as soon as possible.

Thank you Daniel for taking care for that:)

Great to hear!