Dorico hangs on specific project

Hi there!
I’ve been working on a project for the past week, but now running into lots of issues.
I can open the project just fine and even make edits, problem is, I cannot save it neither play it, it just freezes…

I can open and play other projects just fine, so I’m guessing something went wrong with this project, but can’t figure a way to make it work again.
It also freezes when attempting to open any of the VSTs, either Halion or NotePerformer.

Tried things like trying to restart the audio engine, changed sample rate, disconnected MIDI devices, changed playback template…not really sure what to do.

Play button won’t turn green either, so I was assuming it was audio related, but odd thing is, saving as new file freezes, but exporting as MusicXML works just fine…also, other projects have no issues.

Any ideas of what I could try to save the project?

btw, I found a reasonable backup, so not much is lost, but it would be good to know what went wrong.

Please send the project to ‘u dot stoermer at steinberg dot de’ and I’ll have a closer look. Also please do ‘Help > Create Diagnostics Report’ and also send me the corresponding zip file.
The diagnostics contains also crash files as it appears that the audio engine is always crashing with you.
Thanks

Thanks a lot for the quick reply! :slightly_smiling_face:
Both things sent! :wink:
Hope it helps!.