Dorico - Lead Sheet

Hi

I just completed a ‘lead’ sheet for one of my students but was unable to convert it to a pdf as the normal options didn’t come up when I went to print. Is there a different option to do this.

Many thanks

Patrick

Did you select the Graphics tab, as opposed to the Printer tab?

Thanks Craig. The issue seems to be that the print menu just doesn’t come up with all the options, so I can’t select the Graphic tab.
I press the print tab beside the play tab and it just gives the option to print the document. With all my other projects the full menu
comes up but not when I use a lead sheet.

Bw

Patrick

The Graphics tab I’m talking about is in the right-hand panel under the Destination section not the top menu bar.

Is it possible that you’ve hidden the right-hand panel in Print mode? Try typing Ctrl+9 (Windows) or Command-9 (Mac) to show it.

Thanks Craig for getting back go me so quickly, the right-hand panel does not come up at all …

It does with all other projects, I use it all the time, but not with the lead sheet . It seems a strange one
I haven’t come across before.

Bw

Patrick

To show the right panel/zone, either click the disclosure arrow at the right edge of the window, or press Ctrl/Cmd-9.

Very diplomatically phrased Daniel, thank you. Yes, user error, command 9 did it and I should have realised that straight away!

Have a good w/e

Bw

Patrick

Thanks Lillie…that was the solution. Feeling mildly incompetent that I didn’t do that straight away.
I’m blaming the heat!