Dorico Masterclass?

Hello,

Upon looking into different colleges for Music Composition, I have noticed that many have classes like “Introduction to MakeMusic Finale” or “Composing with Avid Sibelius”; Although I haven’t seen any Dorico classes like that. I think I saw one at one point but it wasn’t in English. Is there anything like this out there for Dorico Pro?

Thanks in advance,
Ian Hook

There are plenty of resources to help you learn Dorico. I’d suggest starting here:

Hey Daniel,

Thank you for your reply! I’m at the point where I pretty much know the basics of Dorico Pro; I just struggle with specific, more in-depth things like creating playback templates, making the pages look exactly how I want them through master page sets (and not altering pages individually, on my own), making workflow faster, etc.

I really love Dorico but a lot of the time, I feel like I’m using it incorrectly and/or not using it to it’s full potential.

2 Likes

Have you checked out the Dorico YouTube channel? John Barron has some excellent in-depth tutorials that cover these topics extensively.