Dorico only plays the music on one side

hi all,
something happened that’s breaking my brain.
Dorico only plays the music on one side (left). I’ve looked everywhere for panning but I can’t figure it out !!
What I don’t understand is that it just happened all at once and that only happens with 1 arrangement.
All other arrangements work well.
maybe someone can help me with this mystery

thx

Check your system pref settings. Occasionally (and I can’t for the life of me figure out why it happens, but it does, and it has happened multiple times the last year) the panning gets messed up at the system level. I don’t know if there’s some weird hidden bug that only affects Macs (and in my case, running a few os’s behind) or what… but if you check sys pref I’m 99% positive this will be the cause.

Please see this recent thread from a day or two ago.

Guys Thank you …
@Romanos unfortunately I don’t really understand what you mean by “if you check sys pref I’m 99% positive this will be the cause”, I don’t really know which and where to find the sys pref .

@Daniel, thanks for your link, I had such an idea and solved the problem by copying and pasting my score to a new project before I saw your post.

However, I would like to know what Romanos meant as it is a 33 instrument project and I may not need to set-up everything next time

Mac OS system preferences, audio settings

yes i thought so,
but there was nothing wrong there in the sys pref of my mac.
It only went wrong with one project.
thaks anyway!
Cheers

Oh, I really wanna say “turn the record over”. Oops, I just did.