Dorico Pro 3.1.10 Divisi Issue

Hello Dorico team,
There is a small issue with rests when using the Divisi Tool. As you can see on the screenshot attached here, there is no 8th rest
on the second stave. But in this place of the score I would like to tell the half of the instruments to rest.
Here is the screenshot:

I hope this can be fixed! :slight_smile: Currently I can’t find a way to insert the rest I need.

Best regards,
Thurisaz

I’d be willing to bet you a diet soda that someone will advise you to attach the project here.

Start the divisi at the previous bar line, and duplicate the notes that are played in unison.

L3B and Rob hello,
Well, if someone asks me, I will send the project to the team. :slight_smile: But this could be reproduced just by populating single bar. It will take less time than checking the project. :slight_smile:

Rob, I know that it will work fine if the divisi starts at the beginning of the bar, but it should also work well no matter where I decide to divide the section. :slight_smile: Would be nice to have this improved! :slight_smile:

Best wishes :slight_smile:

I think you just need to write in an explicit eighth note rest there to forcibly split the hidden whole-bar rest. Not too painful, but perhaps Dorico ought to do this for you at the divisi change.