Dorico pro 3.5.10 update not possible

Hello,
I tried installing the 3.5.10 update. However, I made a handling error and I installed version 3.0. When I noticed my error, I uninstalled this latest version. However, I am unable to install the new update. I have been told that the installation package for Dorico 3.5 cannot be found. What can I do to fix this problem?
Thanks for your advices.
cordially
jp29

Reinstall 3.5 first or just down load the full 3.5.10 installer

Do I have to first uninstall the version 3.5 installed on my computer?

Do you have 3.5.0 installed? Then you just need to run the update installer Dorico 3.5.x to 3.5.10 (128MB).
If you don’t, then run the full installer, Dorico 3.5.10 application installer (443MB).

Version 3.5 is well installed. The installation of update 3.5.10 does not work. Do I have to reinstall the entire version 3.5.10? If so, do I have to uninstall my version 3.5 first?
Thank you for your reply.
jp29

So you install 3.5.10 and then Dorico won’t launch anymore? In that case, please refer to the solution mentioned in thread Dorico 3.5.10 won't launch - #4 by dspreadbury - Dorico - Steinberg Forums

Hello,
I have completely uninstalled Dorico 3.5 except Dorico assistant. I reinstalled the new version 3.5.10 and it works fine. Thanks to everyone who wrote to me for advice.
cordially
jp29