Hello. Please explain to me step by step how you can connect the NI Kontakt piano to the Dorico Pro 3. I bought the Dorico Pro 3 because of its obvious advantages: convenient input of notes from the midi keyboard, control of the cycle and not only … However, I I can’t, just like in Dorico Pro 2, I just see on the forum long conversations on this topic, but I don’t see the manual that is clear to me.
- Add a player with a piano instrument to your project.
- In Play mode, click the + button at the bottom of the VST Instruments panel to add another instrument to the rack.
- In the newly-added slot in the rack, choose “Kontakt” from the menu.
- Open up the Kontakt interface, and load the piano sound you want to use into the first slot.
- Back in Dorico, on the left-hand side in Play mode, expand the instrument track belonging to your piano instrument.
- Assign the instrument to channel 1 in Kontakt.
Thank you very much!