Dorico SE will not download (button redirects)

I had a problem with my Dorico SE download on my new computer. I have downloaded the app on a different PC Lenovo, but when I tried to download it on my new computer the button which should download the app, instead goes to the home page of steinberg. I am not sure why the button won’t download the app and allow me to enter my code.

Welcome to the forum, @xandershah1. Sorry that you’ve been having problems downloading Dorico SE. The best way to download the software to a new computer is using Steinberg Download Assistant, which you can download and install from here:

Once you’ve installed SDA, run it, and sign in with your Steinberg ID. You should then see a category My Product Downloads that contains Dorico SE 4. Select this, and on the right-hand side, click Install All to download and install all of the components needed.

I had a problem with my Dorico SE download on my new computer. I have downloaded the app on a different PC Lenovo, but when I tried to download it on my new computer the button which should download the app, instead goes to the home page of steinberg. I am not sure why the button won’t download the app and allow me to enter my code.

(I moved your duplicate post from another thread to this one.)