Dorico Time signature automatic writing

Hi, when I write new different Time signature at the beginning of new staff, it also automatically appears above in the end of previous staff on its right side. I don’t know how to cancel this automatic function. I need to have new time signature only on the beginning of the new staff. I attach example.

Thank you for advise

Milos

Milos,
you get rid of the time signature either

• by starting a new flow for the second staff
    or
  • by adding a Coda at the start of the second staff and hiding the Coda sign.

Thomas

Hi Thomas, thank you for your advise. I tried it with CODA and works it ok, but staff with CODA is automatically shifted to the right. I’m sorry for bothering but I can’t find setup for canceling this shift. Thank you very much for advise . Milos

Hi Thomas, thank you for your advise. I tried it with CODA and works it ok, but staff with CODA is automatically shifted to the right. I’m sorry for bothering but I can’t find setup for canceling this shift. Thank you very much for advise . Milos I enclose picture of this problem

Have a look on the Repeat Markers page of Engraving Options, ‘Gap before mid-system coda’.

Hi Thomas and all, everything solved. CODA works and in Engraving options I found setup for CODA position . Default was unfortunately setup for 6 spaces. I setup “0” and everything is ok. Thanks for help again