Double bug combo from hell for screwing a mix

The bugs from Cubase 9.5 can be really annoying particularly when they make you loose valuable time and makes you look like a dumb in front of your clients.
A combination of bugs that happened to me a couple of times lately while mixing, has to do with the bug related with the lost of synchronization between the project view and the mixer view in combination with the mixer history bug. It´s simple but I can destroy your mix in a few seconds.
I´m used to work with the Qlink always on (It´s a really great tool) and select the channels (or the single channel) I want to process, but the problem arises when the sync between the two views is lost and you don’t realize that in addition to the channels you select on the mixer to process you have channels that are already selected from the project window (almost impossible to be aware in large projects) and you make changes in the inserts, volume, sends, etc in various channels you didn’t wanted to. And when you try to undo it you find out that the mixer history its not working anymore…. You can really have a bad time in this cases.
I don’t know what the people from steinberg are waiting to fix this bugs…
It´s really upsetting…

You’re so right. I’m having hard times too with this mix console history / bad tracks selection.
I don’t use anymore M.C. History and I very carefully use Q-Link. That’s the only way before the next update.

3 months now (9.5.10 built is November 28th) and still nothing…