download cubase le 4

After updating my computer equipment, I lost the Cubase LE 4 installer that came with my audio interface. I do not have the way to download it from anywhere. In my MySteinberg user account I have an active license, but as I say, I have no option to download. Can you tell me what I should do? Thank you.

Hi and welcome,

I just sent you a link to Cubase LE 4 ISO.

I lost my installer for cubase le4 too is it possible to download it anywhere?

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

thank you very much

I can’t find my installer too… Could you give me link?
Thanks

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Thank you very much!

Hi all, I’m in a similar boat.

I have a DVD ROM of LE4 in front of me but with no drive onboard my new laptop…

@Martin.Jirsak - you seem to be resident champion here. May I ask if you have links for Cubase LE4 and Cubase AI4?

I have licences for both by cannot find the LE4 download on the site anywhere, and cant install AI4 without an existing version of LE installed… :neutral_face:

Any help would be much appreciated.

TXD

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

please help i cant find a download for LE4 either… i have activated

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

I am in the same boat as everyone here is it possible to get the link as well?

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi ,please help me I cant find a download for LE4

Christmas greets
Paul

Hi,

currently upgrading to latest C and WL versions and checked my licenses. Have an LE4 license but can only find an LE6 OEM CD that came with whatever hardware - for the latter cannot find a key. LE4 would be nice on a spare laptop so my daughter can get started w/Cubase without always asking me for the eLicenser. Could you share the link with me as well?

Matthias

Hi,

I sent you PM.

I cant find a download for LE4 either. Is it possible to get the link as well? Thank you!

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi, could you send me the link? I have the product key but I don’t have the CD anymore (lost in my old house, probably).

Thank you in advance.