Download for other OS using SDA and Support/Downloads

Hi Steinberg and community,
one thing I like most about Steinberg Software is its cross-plattform compatibility with Mac and Windows. I use an iMac as my workstation and a MS Surface pro on the go because Apple does not offer any similar hardware, so I’m actually using it nearly every day! :slightly_smiling_face:

I just reset my Windows machine and have to download and reinstall all my software. I reset the Windows because it is not reliable at the moment. Is it possible to use the Steinberg Download Assistant to download software for the other OS? In my case I want to use the iMac to download the Windows installers.

I found Downloads | Steinberg but it seems this ressource is not supported really well - Dorico is fine, but Cubase does not offer a full installer including the updates and Halion 6 does not offer anything at all. It would be great to have this as a reliable source as well, so the SDA is not mandatory - I’m surely not the only one who might appreciate download somewhere else than on his working machine.

Thanks for your help and thoughts!

Sorry, I’ve been blind it seems, found it: Dropdown just above the product list to the left of the Download Assistant. :zipper_mouth_face:
Remains only the thing with the support downloads site… if you like to open my eyes there, too, it will be appreciated! :smile: