Download Links to Cubase SX3 and Older Versions of Cubase

Downloads for Cubase SX 3, for Converting Cubase songs (ALL/ARR) into CPR format is available at this link:

For other old versions that are not available in the Steinberg Download Assistant, post to this topic, if there’s a link available someone will reply with it.

3 Likes

Hi Steve. You locked my thread and linked the download site so I’ll reply in this thread. As you can see in the link you provided, the downloads for Cubase LE4 requires a disc and already installed software which is why I asked for some way to download the software without a disc.

1 Like

What OS and version are you on? Windows 10 provides built in feature to mount .iso images.

On Windows 7 you can download freeware WinCDEmu from SysProgs which is safe.

I’m on Windows 10! But the issue is that Cubase LE 4 only have updates and hotfixes as downloads, not the actual base software itself. Though I might be missing something obvious here, so I appreciate the help :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s a free version of Cubase is it not?

Hi,

No, it’s not free version. You buy I the license bundled with some specific hardware.

2 Likes

Hi,

I sent you PM with Cubase LE 4 ISO link.

1 Like

I came to this site hoping to find a downloadable copy of Cubase 5 - but there are only updates.

I also can’t find any way to email for support - so I’m trying this.

I recently had to retire my dedicated music computer of 12 years, and use a new one which does not have a CD drive. I’ve also heard issues about versions of OSX being incompatible with older versions of Cubase. I’m sure a copy of LE would serve me just fine, which as I understand is free, but I need a code to download it. How can I get this code?

Cheers!

Hi and welcome,

I sent you PM.

Hi, I saw the topic was closed. But I want to ask the question again since I am trying te reinstall the program again. Thank you.

Hi,

Could you ask, please?

Hi and welcome to the forum,

I sent you PM with the Cubase LE 5 download link.

2 Likes

And i like it! That is good for all.

1 Like

Hello to all.
I am new to the forum. I would like to know how to get the free version?

Hi and welcome to the forum,

There is no free version of Cubase. There are two OEM versions, which come with some hardware. They are named Cubase LE and Cubase AI. Did you get one of them with your hardware? Which one, please?

Nice day for everyone!
I used to have CD with Cubase LE 6 - It came with my old Zoom R8. I have a license, etc. But my CD is gone - lost in time and space. What is more, my laptop has now CD-drive.
But now i want to use LE6 again. How can i get a copy?
I followed the links under the post, but see only updates.

Hi,

I sent you PM.

Hey Martin, I have my license(s), that I received with various Midi controllers I’ve bought but my original CD is in some time capsule (lol)

Not sure why there isn’t just a regular download link available? I’ve searched for it but I can only find the updates and it requires Cubase LE4 to already be installed along with the original disc for updates.

Is there a way to install the full version of Cubase LE 4 without the original disc? I’m currently running windows 10/11. Can you send me a download link please!

Thank you in advance!