Download the MP3 patch again?

I purchased the mp3 upgrade patch for Artist 7.5 back in 2014. Since then, I’ve had to rebuild my computer, but I don’t have the original file anymore. I do have the receipt, auth code and license for it, though. How can I download the patch without having to pay for it again in the store?

Have a look online in your My Steinberg account. Your activation code will be under e-licensers.

Download the patch from:

Thanks for the quick feedback! I have the activation codes, etc… However, the link to the shop makes me go through the cart/purchasing process again. I just want to download the patch and activate it, like I was able to download 7.5 again. But the only download I can find for the patch is through the store. I know it’s only $15, but I don’t want to pay for it twice.

Try the “Reactivate” button in your MySteinberg account.

Regards :sunglasses:

Thank, Prock - but that doesn’t do anything other than validate my USB license. I need to download the actual bits. I guess I don’t understand why I can download the full versions of Cubase, but I can’t download the MP3 patch - the store even has a copy of my previous order as part of my profile.

-bb

Read more about Reactivation here:

If this doesn’t work then it is time to submit a support ticket to get a download link.

Good luck. :wink:

Regards :sunglasses: