Drag a track into the mediabay

Hi,

There where times when you could drag a track from the project, into the Mediabay in order to create a track preset.
What went wrong and why???

HD

Hasn’t anybody else noticed that?

I’m too new to know about that feature. Seems odd they’d take it away, it would be handy.

Any official response from the mods?

I hope that when Cubase 10 arrives, Steinberg’s forum, and general attitude will get a face-lift as well.
This is an embarrassing support forum.

Yes I noticed it, it was in one version, and was then removed. You could actually drag a variety of objects to the mediabay. I don’t remember what I heard about it.

On the other hand, this is a user to user forum, with some limited participation from SB staff (which I am not), and I would not characterize it as “embarrassing”

Refer to Steinberg Forums

In this case, my apologies.
I thought it is the official Steinberg support forum.

Steinberg gives the feeling that they are not accessible and totally not attentive to they’re users.
And I say that a certified Steinberg trainer who’s using and promoting they’re software on a daily basis, for the last ten years.
I’m personally using Cubase for more then two decades, and I’m baffled buy this consistent bad policy.

Yes it’s true. it’s a hodge-podge of support types which depends on the country in which your account is registered.