Drag and Drop mixer channel order feature request please

Hi Matthias, it would have been respectful and decent to your Cubase customers and users here to have made some kind of response to the request, even something as simple as “thank you we have seen your request” so we know we are being heard, if nothing else, rather than only chiming in with response to someones multiple posts behavior only and nothing else ??

It is a reasonable and decent thing for you to address the post request please. Even if you count Hectors +1 as one only, there are still lots of others who would like to see this who have posted on this thread and the other threads from up to 5 years ago…an acknowledgement would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Darren.

+1

+1
I already requested it for future updates of Cubase Pro 9.5: Able to change the tracks order also from the mixer window - Cubase - Steinberg Forums

+1 Would love to have this option too instead of moving tracks in project window to make it look better in mixer window.

+1

+1

+1

+1
I Hope…!

+1

+1

Yep. +1 Requested for as long as I can remember. :-/

+1

+1

True. Father of my father prayed to gods for this and told me about the prophecy, that a day would come, when I might be able to order channels in the MixConsole…

… and we would sing songs about it :smiley:

+1

+1

+Hector30

+1

+1000