I can draw new midi veloocity values on each note’s vertical velocity stem, but how to draw a straight line across a selected range of stems to set them to exactly the same velocity, or to create a perfect progressive velocity increase / decrease?
Please give the following steps a try:
- In the MIDI editor: select all MIDI notes you want to change
- Tap the section below, to open the MIDI CC editor
- Select the notes which you want to change (double tap selects all notes)
- Tap and hold and move your finger upwards to set all selected notes to maximum velocity
- Once done, tap and hold and move your finger downwards to set all selected notes to the desired velocity value
Please have a look at the attached clip example for more details.
Hope that helps!