Drum Tracks Sub?

Hi,
I want to understand and know how to put together into one group a drum multitrack so I can control the overall volume and mix separately from the other instruments. Is this called creating a -sub mix’? I have never done this, and yes I have read the manual, but it just goes over my head in understanding how to do it and use it. So if anyone can help explain and instruct me on how to do this (with pictures might be helpful too) I’d totally appreciate it. Thank you.

Create a group track. Route all your individual drum tracks to it. Not that difficult, really. Try it and let us know where you get stuck. I referenced the LE 10.5 Operation Manual (even though you say you read the manual, in case someone else needs help and can’t help themselves). Just a guess since you fail to mention which version of Cubase you are actually using. If you are scared of messing something up, a good habit to get into is backing up your project before trying new things.

Thanks for the advice, I will let you know how I go. Yes, I will back up first just in case.
As for version, I am using Cubase 9.5 LE AI.