Drums imported from 3.5 to 4.0, staff starts up to first notes without rests

Drums imported from 3.5 to 4.0, staff starts up to first notes without rests

I did not find any setting that could change this.
Eggi

Select the first note on the drum staff and check whether the Starts voice property is set: I imagine it will be. Deactivate this property, and the rests will return.

Dorico 3.5 did not respect these properties when set on notes in percussion kits, but Dorico 4 does.

Thanks Daniel for the answer. Here is my random result. By deleting the bar the rests appeared. Unfortunately the other options did not work.
Drums

I’d be happy to look into this further, but I’ll need to see the project file itself.

Here are the two project files. I deleted the rest to get the file small. The result is the same. I have come to a result, yet I think you want to make the software perfect.
Thanks for the new great version.
Drum-Test D3.5.12.dorico (1.4 MB)
Drum-Test D4.0.10.dorico (793.7 KB)
Eggi

I think I have found the error. The Starts voice property must be disabled in Dorico 3.5. I don’t know if the program itself did it or if I turned that on ?? But the solution for the next time is found.

Isn’t that what Daniel said above?

I took a look at the Drum-Test D3.5.12.dorico file and, as expected, the Starts voice property is set for the first note in the kick drum instrument. Deactivate that, and the preceding bar rests will all reappear.