Hi, I have a problem about importing drums part:
I would like to take a project I was working on in Sibelius, and continue to work on it in Dorico.
When I imported the project (via xml), many things were missing in the drum part, and they were also misspelled (missing snare parts, tuplets inside tuplets, missing tuplet notes, etc.).
After I finished to rewrote the drums part (it took me a few hours), after I reopened the file I found Dorico kept the files at a wrong rhythms (again, tuplets inside tuplets), and lots of mess.
I feel lost
I would be happy for help with any of these directions activity - maybe solve it with making correct import, or how to get Dorico to save the file properly.
All other parts (there is an orchestra in addition to the drums, which also include various kinds of tuplets in the different parts) was imported perfectly.
Attaches pictures showing some bars of the drums part. First picture is the part itself (as how it should be written), second picture is how the part was imported, third picture is after I saved and reopened the software (i.e, how Dorico was save the file).
The file was saved as a Dorico file in all the process.